So, you’re welcome. This Father’s Day GIFT GUIDE will be oh so much better, since I waited until the last minute! But because of my procrastinator status, this gift guide is for all the BIRMINGHAM folks! Or for the people that have dads that live in the ‘Ham OR for those people that are willing to shop online! But lemme tell ya, it’s pretty good if I say so myself. By the time you read this, you will have 4 and a half days to get your gift. Luckily, all of this stuff can be picked up SUPER last minute, if that’s your style. So, let’s get to it! Click the titles to shop online or visit the store in person…
1. Stone Hollow Farmstead DINNER. Ryan and I attended one of these this spring and had a BLAST. See The Style Gathering‘s post all about the event HERE. Rumor is the next one is July 18th. Also, they offer some super cool farm excursions and classes, if that’s more your style. One example is the ALCHEMY class. Click the link to purchase a gift card online or head up to The Pantry in Mountain Brook to purchase in person. COST: $75 and up
2. Bourbon and Bacon Dinner @ Little Savannah. Ok, just stop right there. If you don’t buy your dad anything else this year, get him this. I am pretty bummed that I can’t attend this one. Maybe Little Savannah will host another one after the baby is due? #imissbourbon COST: $55 per person, which INCLUDES bourbon + specialty cocktails
3. Iron City TICKETS. Do it y’all! Robert Earl Keen is coming to Iron City on July 17th. Sounds like a perfect concert for Dad! COST: $22 in advance
4. S’Well Bottle. There is a reason this water bottle makes it onto every single one of my gift guides. It is the bomb.com. Head up to Manhattan South to pick one up or shop via the link. I promise your dad will LOVE it. Oh, and go ahead and pick one up for yourself. COST: $35 and up
5. Round of Golf at FARM LINKS. Golfweek ranked FARM LINKS as the #1 all-access golf course in the state in 2011, 2013 & 2014. It is BREATHTAKING and truly a golfer’s golf course. You can call the Pro Shop at 256-208-7640 for a tee time. COST: $75
6. Aviate BHM Hat. This is the hottest thing that has hit Birmingham since the Avondale revival. Your dad will LOVE it! Head up to Gus Mayer before they sell out or click the link to shop online. How cute will he look playing golf, while reppin’ the ‘Ham? Yep, you’re welcome. COST: $35
7. CHARLIE Birmingham Pocket Square. If you have ever read my blog, you know how much I love these pocket squares. AND your dad will too! Chad Ellis is SUPER talented, and his squares are truly one of a kind. You can also purchase locally at Shaia’s or Baer’s Den (Memphis location as well). COST: $45 and up
8. Barber Motor Sports PORSCHE Driving Experience. Ok, this gift is for all the ballers out there. It ain’t cheap. But it’s a pretty bad ass gift. Maybe for the new dad? Hey, he got you a push present right (hint, hint Ryan)? This would be the perfect Father’s Day gift! COST (don’t choke): $1800 and up.
9. Birmingham Baron’s Game. This is a no-brainer. And guess what? You can attend with him! COST: $14 and up, depending on seat location.
Ok, get to shopping! And I hope you all have a FABULOUS Father’s Day! Feel free to share with the world. 😉