Ask, and you shall receive my lovelies. MORE HEALTHY EATING, MORE WORKOUTS. So, let’s do the damn thing! I just completed my first round of FASTer Way to Fatloss, and I am here to tell you exactly what I love about program. BUT, before we get started, the next FASTer Way to Fatloss starts April …you can register HERE. ALSO, make sure you stay until the end of the post, where I will show you my 3 week progress pictures, and follow me on Insta for the FINAL reveal THIS WEEK. Now, here are the 10 things I love about the #FWTFL diet…
#FWTFL: 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU
- IT’S NOT A DIET. It is a lifestyle. It takes a few days to get used to counting macros and not eating for 16 hours, but I promise you…once you get the hang of it, it is SO EASY.
- YOU GET TO EAT…A LOT! No more counting calories you guys. All you do is EAT EAT and EAT. Imagine eating MORE FOOD that you LOVE and looking fit.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING is actually good for you. In this article by Healthline, they show several benefits of intermittent fasting, including how it can positively effect the function of cells, genes and hormones. In fact, my husband has a gene that predisposes him to Alzheimer’s. Incorporating intermittent fasting into his daily routine is one way he can prolong this horrible disease.
- The COMMUNITY aspect. Misery loves company, amiright?!? JUST KIDDING. All jokes aside, having an accountability parter to get your fitness on with makes it so much easier…and more fun!
- FLEXIBLE WORKOUTS that you can do anywhere, anytime. Got the kiddos with ya? Perfect, you can do these workouts from your living room. Need to leave the house? Great, head on up to your gym. Can’t part with your favorite WOD? TOTALLY FINE. 90% of FWTFL is the nutritional aspect. You will obviously get the best results if you do the workouts, but it is totally fine to do #FWTFL without.
- YOUR HUBBY WILL LOVE IT TOO. I asked Ryan to do it with me the first round. After I explained the benefits of intermittent fasting and showed him the results, he was sold. After about 2 weeks, he said he planned on doing this for the long term.
- CARB CYCLING. Keto, Whole30, Weight Watchers. Jesus take the Wheel, I cannot keep up. However, FASTer Way focuses on carb cycling….2 days where you limit your carbs to 50 per day, followed by 2 days of all.the.carbs. Carb cycling keeps you out of a rut and allows you to plan your favorite carb heavy meals accordingly…AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BURN FAT. Speaking of…stay tuned to for next week for good carbs vs bad carbs.
- 6 WEEKS. You can do anything for 6 weeks. But the best part is, you can incorporate #FWTFL into your current lifestyle so easily that you will want to continue the program after the first 6 weeks.
- TREAT DAY. Yep, you read that correctly. Every Saturday you get to treat yourself to whatever you want, as long as you fit in into your MACROS.
- GIRL, LOOK THAT BODY. I feel great, I look great, and my bloat is gone. I lost over 3 inches off my tummy and am fitting into ALL my pre-preggo jeans. It’s a miracle yall! Keep scrolling to see my 3 week transformation. Make sure you are following me over on Instagram for my FINAL reveal this weekend
#FWTFL 3 WEEK PROGRESS REPORT
I took the first image during the first week of the program, and I took the second and third throughout week three. the I will be uploading my FINAL six week progress side by side this week on Insta! Overall, I lost 7 lbs, 3.5 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my legs, and .5 inches off my arms. BOOM.
#FWTFL: HOW TO SIGN UP
You guys are going to LOVELOVELOVE the FASTer Way program. Please make sure you follow along on Instagram this week as I tell you more about it. Registration closes THIS SUNDAY, so make sure you sign up here. We will have a FULL PREP WEEK, starting April 8th, so you will be able to ease into the program. Are you guys ready to dominate #FWTFL?!? Again, make sure you sign up here, so we can do it together!